I LOVE Inc. Magazine and all the articles they write about succeeding in business. This one in particular is interesting because it talks about how to get inspired while also being productive in your current role at the office. Plus, it’s a really short read.
- @RBReich Just enjoyed "Saving Capitalism." Oh, and nice moves during the closing credits. Keep up the great work. 2 days ago
- RT @jasonfried: Productivity is for machines, not for people. There’s nothing meaningful about packing some number of work units into some… 1 week ago
- I just donated to @Wikipedia. Support free knowledge! #iloveWikipedia donate.wikimedia.org/?utm_medium=So… 1 week ago
- RT @BradPaisley: Bravo CMA awards for doing the right thing & apologizing for this mistake. All are welcome, let's have a great show. 1 month ago
- During a #PrincessDiana special I noticed young Prince William rocking a @dallascowboys shirt. #AmericasTeam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
Retailing tycoon John Wanamaker once said, “I know that half of my advertising doesn’t work. The problem is, I don’t know WHICH HALF.”
FINALLY, With digital media we DO know which half is working. Let's talk about that.
Search the Which Half? blog