I LOVE Inc. Magazine and all the articles they write about succeeding in business. This one in particular is interesting because it talks about how to get inspired while also being productive in your current role at the office. Plus, it’s a really short read.
- During a #PrincessDiana special I noticed young Prince William rocking a @dallascowboys shirt. #AmericasTeam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @PapaJohns: Just ordered @PapaJohns! Use promo code PAPATRACK for 25% off your next regular menu price order. US/Online Only. #PizzaMood… 3 months ago
- RT @zacbrownband: Home of the free because of the brave. Thank you! https://t.co/hq0V0h9JBy 4 months ago
- RT @NotJakeOwen: If Brantley Gilbert was an airplane. https://t.co/4kJ1qCW7Qp 4 months ago
- RT @aaron_watson: "Raise your bottle to the boys & lets remember all the fallen & the price they had to pay" #FREEDOMisntFREE 4 months ago
Retailing tycoon John Wanamaker once said, “I know that half of my advertising doesn’t work. The problem is, I don’t know WHICH HALF.”
FINALLY, With digital media we DO know which half is working. Let's talk about that.
Search the Which Half? blog